Week 6
We learned a lot in class throughout the week. On Monday, Ms. Lauren met with us via zoom, she gave us lots of wise thoughts or lessons for us to learn and to think about. On Wednesday for class, we were on zoom! During the zoom meeting, we broke out into zoom rooms in groups to complete an activity. We also discussed objectives and standards and how to create them in a lesson plan. I like how we didn't have any other class on that day, it was beneficial for me to have a break from classes. I also liked having the opportunity to meet Dr. Hye Ryung Won's cat. IT WAS SO CUTE! Friday, we talked about how lesson planing contains observations and how they are used. This will be useful to me in my future for teaching and will help me with observing the children. I will also know how to change or alter a lesson from learning this lesson in class.
Comments
Post a Comment